We have been working furiously over the last few months towards one goal, and one goal only: Creating a decentralized platform to facilitate the transfer of knowledge between projects and skilled communities. Our mission and vision is crystal clear: Building bridges connecting projects and people as well as the crypto ecosystems they are a part of. In doing so, we have plenty of things to share in the years to come, starting from today.
HERE COMES THE FIRST MILESTONE!
We would like to announce that Islander Testnet Event has arrived, on November 20th, 2021.
LET’S GO, LET’S GET ONBOARD, LET’S SEE WHAT ALL THE HYPES ARE ABOUT!
Islander Testnet Event
We want to show you the real deal, we want to bring you the Islander Testnet which will soon be a game-changing platform for blockchain projects from all corners of the crypto world, from every present crypto ecosystem.
What does this even mean?
Islander will be accepting the first visitors on our vast and prosperous land! You will join our Testnet in order to test out its basic but essential features, take part in a sandbox environment, and help try to improve our platform by providing any feedback needed.
What can you do in the Islander Testnet Event?
- Sign up using this link. This will allow you to get the most up to date information of the event and to create an account on Islander.
- Directly support the Islander Testnet through various ways like completing quests, tasks, and growth hacking opportunities. We will be giving away 30,000 USDT worth of ISA, our native token (which is equivalent to 15,000,000 of the token pre-launch value) and distribute it equally among those participating in the event and being at the same tier by the end. You will receive an email if you have already registered using the link in step 1.
- If you haven’t already, follow our social media accounts right now to never miss any updates. Follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and Medium at this very moment!
By taking part in Islander’s Testnet event, you have to complete a certain number of quests to receive your rewards in ISA:
- Follow & join our social channels
- Create an account on Islander & try out a simple quiZ
- Refer your friend to join Islander’s Testnet
- Tell us about your experience on Islander :)
Please note that we will have a leaderboard for participants and the MORE quests you complete, the MORE $ISA you get:
Islander Battlecruiser Tier (Top 1%): $5500
Islander Battleship Tier (>1% to 3%): $5000
Islander Ironclad Tier (>3% to <5%): $4500
Islander Frigate Tier (>5% to <15%): $4000
Islander Caravel Tier (>15% to 35%): $4000
Islander Quadrieme Tier(>35% to 90%): $6000
Islander Galley Tier (>90%): $1000
*1 month lock-up from TGE date followed by 6 months linear vesting
Our guideline to get the best out of Islander Testnet
First, you have to join the Testnet campaign here: ISLANDER TESTNET. The MORE tasks complete, the MORE $ISA you get, simple as that :)
For the “Create an account on Islander” task, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Go to: https://testnet.theislander.io/create-account
- Step 2: Click on “Login” -> “Register for free”, then “Create your new account”.
- Step 3: Confirm the email sent to your inbox from Islander team.
For the “Answer the quiz on Islander” task, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Go to: https://testnet.theislander.io/project/6
- Step 2: Make sure you have created your account on Islander and logged in. Your Metamask wallet should have been connected to Avalanche Fuji Testnet.
In case you don’t have a wallet or your wallet is not yet connected to Fuji Testnet Network, please follow the steps below:
(1) Install Metamask extension
(2) Create your wallet
(3) Add Fuji chain information to Metamask: https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043227612-How-to-add-a-custom-network-RPC
- Network Name: Avalanche Fuji Testnet
- New RPC URL: https://api.avax-test.network/ext/bc/C/rpc
- Chain ID: 43113
- Currency Symbol: AVAX
- Block Explorer URL: https://cchain.explorer.avax-test.network
(4) Ask for free AVAX from Fuji faucet to pay gas: https://faucet.avax-test.network
- Step 3: Connect your wallet to take the quiz
For the “Minting an affiliate link from Islander’s quest” task, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Click on “Mint link”
- Step 2: Make sure you have created your account on Islander and log in. Your Metamask wallet should have been connected to Avalanche Fuji Testnet (see full instructions above).
- Step 3: Connect your wallet (if you haven’t done so already), go to “Influencer zone” and start minting your link by clicking “Generate an affiliate URL"
Please note: For now the ISA tokens you receive on https://testnet.theislander.io/ are just for testing and have no real value :) But by completing the tasks required in our Testnet Campaign, all of the participants will be awarded with real $ISA. So do not hesitate to join in and invite as many of your friends as possible :)
Alrighty, let’s get our hands dirty!
This Testnet event is a great opportunity for our supporters to get a hands-on experience of Islander. This is also a chance to earn prizes by giving us a hand to push our project to the next stage. Our commitments are encouraging crypto enthusiasts to get the best out of our affiliate marketing platform, allowing users to use their skills to accelerate their growth, and helping projects to have a better presence within the crypto world. 20,000 USDT is available in the prize pool and we are excited to give this opportunity to bring Islander to you.
AHOY MATEYS! BON VOYAGE!
(The final decision belongs to Islander)