Islander Testnet Reward Announcement: How to check your results (December 12th, 2021 update)
December 12th, 2021 update:
We have analyzed and finalized the winner lists, from which the average prize for an individual participant has increased (again!).
Take a look at our Official Winners List, with the Invalid Entries Lists attached:
Here are the most Frequently Asked Questions about the winner lists:
1. Why has my wallet been removed from the previous winner list:
It has got our attention that the previous announcement did not give our supporters satisfaction since there were a lot of bots, spam, and cheaters. Shoutout to our Data Engineer team, we were able to find the cheating patterns and also successfully detect cheaters by:
- Screening spam emails
- Screening 1 point entries (which means fraud participants who only joined for the sake of boosting other referral points)
- Filtering IP (which means multiple entries from one IP address)
- Duplicated Wallet address (it could be honest mistakes or cheating attempts)
- Wrong Wallet address (AVAX-C chain address only contains 42 characters)
You might find your wallet address removed from the prize pool, unfortunately, due to our screening and cheater detection. Our decision on this matter is finalized, and we will not take any requests to add or revise your activities on Islander Testnet. It might not be perfect, but you can have our words that we have spent 200% of our effort into keeping the result fair and square for every participant.
For further information, please take a look at our Lists of Invalid Entries, Wallet Addresses associated with spam emails, and many more at:
Thank you for following the development of Project Islander. We aim to be 100% fair and transparent, and will not hesitate to deal with any cheating/fraud. After all, Islander is created to solve the inconvenience you may face today, and by the power of smart contracts and KYC, Islander will soon eradicate similar problems in the near future.
2. Why can’t I find my wallet on the winner list?
We believe that you haven’t been able to pass the spam filter from ViralSweep and our Data Engineer Team. You can find why and what happened to your entry here at:
You might find your wallet addresses under the invalid category, spam/cheating, or wrong wallet addresses. In short, your entry might not pass our:
- Spam emails screening
- 1 point entries screening (which means fraud participants who only joined for the sake of boosting other referral points)
- IP Filtering (which means multiple entries from one IP address)
- Duplicated Wallet address filtering (it could be honest mistakes or cheating attempts)
- Wrong Wallet address filtering (AVAX-C chain address only contains 42 characters)
3. Is there anything I can do about it?
Unfortunately, the decision has been made, and there will not be anything you can do to revert the announced results.
You can find why and what happened to your entry here at:
You might find your wallet addresses under the invalid category, spam/cheating, or wrong wallet addresses. The most common reason to get eliminated is to use multiple email addresses, or multiple entries on the same IP address, which is considered cheating.
4. When can I get the prize, since I am in the Winner List:
The distribution of Islander Testnet Rewards will start 10 days after the TGE (Token Generation Event). You will be able to claim your reward on our Official Islander Reward Claim website. Stay tuned for new updates and the Reward URL will be soon published.
Be careful with any scam/fraud sites that might try to illegally get your wallet addresses. The Official announcement will always come from our Official Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Islander_io. Please be aware that we will not send you any Direct Messages of any type.
December, 8th 2021 update:
Testnet — Islander's first remarkable milestone!
We are pleased to announce that our recent Testnet event — a chance for passionate users to participate in our MVP testing modules — has been a massive success. Within just 7 days, there were more than 126K entries, 115K referrals, and 80K followers on our social media channels — these numbers undoubtedly reflect the heat of the event itself. We would very much like to extend our warmest thanks to all of our supporters, those who believe in our product, team, and vision.
Here comes the most important part: The Testnet results
You can now find out the latest Testnet Reward update here: b.link/testnet-rewards
Due to such a great number of participants, it took us a lot of time and effort to filter out the spambots, cheaters, and spammers. We could have just distributed all of the total 30,000$ worth of ISA tokens (15,000,000 ISA) to everyone at our ease, but we did not. We would like to be grateful to the real contributors and the real community users, who will probably stand by our side in the long run. That’s why we have removed about 30K disqualified entries from the reward list to make sure the prize pool is distributed thoughtfully to the Testnet participants. We believe these are the right things to do, ensuring that our loyal supporters are treated fairly while bots and spammers are prevented.
If you cannot find your wallet address information in the Testnet Reward link above, it is highly possible that you might fall into one of the following categories:
- Those who have total entries = 1 point (which means they did not actually do any task, just visited our landing page and bounced);
- Those who have wrong wallet addresses (we clearly stated before you enter the campaign that you need to provide us your Avax C-chain address);
- Those who have identical wallet addresses;
- Those who are marked as cheaters/bots.
How the reward tokens are distributed
If you are the Testnet winner, congratulations!
We will have a dedicated site for you to claim 100% of your reward ISA 10 days after the Token Generation Event (TGE), which is planned at the beginning of January. Stay tuned and keep following our latest update!
Follow our channels: