Islander listing on MEXC with ISA trading competition
We are happy to announce that, on the 14th of April, our partnership with MEXC has evolved: We are coming to the first CEX and this will be MEXC!
For the last 3 months, we made it clear that Islander would stay with DEXs to contribute to the development of the Avalanche ecosystem. Even when we had to turn down offers from CEXs.
In that short period, Islander had been intensively promoted/collaborated with 20+ projects with more than 150,000 USDT worth of value distribution. Our concept and token utility has been proven by the market, and it’s time to scale the project quicker and more sustainable with the help of a Centralized Exchange.
MEXC has been a wonderful partner, who gave us the offer to list ISA from day one and understood our vision to support the Avalanche ecosystem. We have discussed intensively this day for a long time, and are grateful that MEXC is our trusted CEX to collab with. Our thanks to the MEXC team, for helping us achieve this important milestone!
ISA Trading Competition
ISA/USDT Trading is now available at https://www.mexc.com/exchange/ISA_USDT.
In order to thank ISA community members for their support, the Islander team decided to launch a Trading Contest with 25K USDT worth of ISA to be won! The details are as follows:
Event Period: 2022–04–19 03:00–2022–04–22 15:00 (UTC)
1) Grand Prize
Rules: During the event duration, users who achieve a minimum trading volume of 10,000 USDT can stand a chance to share 20K USDT worth of ISA. Users will be ranked according to their total trading volume, rewards distribution are as below:
2) Participation Prize
Rules: All ISA traders with a minimum trading volume of 300 USDT are eligible to share a 5K USDT worth of ISA ISA prize pool. Prizes received by each user are proportional to the individual trading volume during the event.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Net Deposit = Deposit — Withdrawal; Valid Trading Volume = Buys + Sells.
2. Users participating in this event must complete the required KYC verification before the end of the event to be deemed eligible for the rewards.
3. Winner list and rewards will be announced and distributed within 7 working days after the event concludes.
4. Users that ranked in the top 10 traders on ISA Trading Contest are not qualified for the Participation Prize.
5. MEXC reserves the right to disqualify users that are deemed to be wash trading, illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
6. This event was initiated by the ISA official team, and the rewards are provided by the project party. All participating users are deemed to participate voluntarily. This event does not constitute any investment advice.
7. MEXC has the final interpretation right of this event.