Islander Full Partnership and Investors List
Islander is a decentralized hub for affiliate marketing and content creation on Avalanche. A large part of the mission here at Islander is to accelerate and encourage crypto-based success, ranging from crypto projects gaining the visibility they need to succeed by creating interactive quests for their users, or by giving influencers a platform to mint the affiliate links and get rewards instantly & automatically. In helping create this vision and network, it’s important to note our ongoing partnerships and investors we have gained help materialize this goal.
We want to share our list of partnerships and investors that we have established since we started.
Islander Partnerships Announced
In the past month, we have made some unique and strategic partners that are helping Islander make a difference as we launch in the coming months. By connecting with many of these projects, we are helping to create a solid ecosystem of content creation, affiliate marketing, and awareness that a person’s skills and expertise are welcome on the blockchain.
Here is a list of partnerships we have announced:
- Kalao: earlier in November, we made a project partnership with Kalao, a NFT marketplace on Avalanche that specializes in immersive experiences related to NFTs, like VR compatibility and detailed marketplace environments. The partnership includes the collaboration between the two projects to help content creators have access to funnels that facilitate their success.
- Colony: Islander also made a partnership in the past few weeks with Colony, a Web3 self-funding project which is built on Avalanche. Colony, after becoming strategic investors with us, purchased an island on the Islander network to help strengthen content creation on our platform.
- Avalaunch: another partnership that is critical to the strategic growth of the Avalanche ecosystem is Avalaunch. Creating a way for projects to be funded by the community, Avalaunch sets the bar for fair and distributed fundraising, giving another tool in the hands of crypto projects to accelerate their growth.
- Dare NFT: Islander has also created a strategic partnership with DareNFT, in collaboration with Dare NFT, a project designed to bring new dynamics with NFTs by launching an NFT 2.0 protocol. We are helping create a strategic network for creators to have access to NFTs to help encourage their growth.
- Yay Games: in addition to many of our partnerships, we have also built a project partner with Yay Games, a decentralized gaming marketplace on AVAX (and other chains like BSC). Yay Games allows you to play games on the blockchain while mining, giving a new dynamic to what crypto and Avalanche can do.
As you can see, all of our partnerships revolve around the acceleration and equipping of passionate crypto people and projects to take advantage of their skills, most of which are built on Avalanche.
Although our partnerships are what the community sees upfront and center for the growth of our project, we must include the investors that have equipped us with the ability to have a presence in the first place. Our investors have been with us since the beginning and have helped us along every step of the way.
Our investors include but are not limited to:, Spark Digital Capital, ICON Plus Capital, Lancer Capital, Kyros Ventures, Maven11, Muhabbit Capital, VBC Ventures, Basics Capital, and ZBS Capital. Each one of these has been instrumental in helping to launch and grow our project and it will be great to see how we make use of this in the future.
We couldn’t be more excited for the list of partnerships and investors that we have gained over a few short months. There is a lot of growth happening on Avalanche and it’s great to see that Islander has a place in this growth, allowing for creators and projects alike to have a decentralized and encouraging ecosystem to help them grow.
Islander is an online learn-to-earn and decentralized platform to manage and market your own projects in a unique way. Project owners (crypto project managers, influencers, content creators) can quickly engage their audience’s attention and nurture them in the long term by giving out interesting and interactive quests as well as tradable NFT items, which are either pre-made by the platform or customized by its users. Follow Islander on other platforms to never miss out on updates from us: