To position Islander as a learn-to-earn & affiliate marketing platform promoting crypto adoption, Islander is not only a place where retail investors can find and learn from potential projects but also provides informative news. Currently, our primary goal is to serve as a springboard for the top initiatives in the Avalanche ecosystem. So, with this “Avalanche How-to” series, we will provide you with the fundamentals of this potential ecosystem.
The next post in our “Avalanche How To’’ series is about How to join IDO on Avalaunch.
So, first of all, what is Avalaunch?
Avalaunch is a Launchpad stage (or IDO Platform) built on the Avalanche network, featuring XAVA as its native token.
As you probably know, one of the most challenging aspects of starting a new blockchain project is reaching a large audience. Not only is it difficult to do so, but it’s also critical that your token is in the wallets of as many people as possible. That isn’t easy unless you have a community or a tool to assist you in reaching a larger audience. Yes, that is one of Avalaunch’s key objectives.
Through the following arrangements, Avalaunch will assist projects in dealing with common challenges on Launchpad stages, such as Font-run Bot or liquidity concerns that generate charges when Listing is extremely uncertain, and so on:
- Ensure value consistency with the stage’s mechanics.
- Configure provisions to aid you in anticipating the Pool’s benefits.
- The token distribution system will be “reasonable.”
- The Team will also provide information regarding IDO project investors in an open and transparent manner.
In short, Avalaunch can be thought of as a launchpad for the Avalanche environment.
If you don’t know how to join IDO on Avalaunch, please follow the below instruction:
That’s all you have to prepare. Wait until a new project IDO; you can register.
But there are two things you have to notice:
- There is a penalty fee if you unstake $XAVA. Read the rule carefully if you want to unstake
- Avalaunch will lock you 1 AVAX when you register for an IDO. You can take it back when you claim the IDO token. If you forget, Avalaunch will keep it.
We hope you’ll find this article useful. And don’t forget to join our Islander team here https://t.me/islanderofficial to discuss all the exciting news about the crypto world!